Sunday 15 July 2012

Weekend Pt. 3

Our "vices": ice cream and bubble tea (p.s. he only needed ONE spoon)

Requisite Tourist Shots at Ogden Point

We’ve been living like Argentinians here lately. Not so much on the steak, red wine and tango front, but rather our late, late-night dinners, like 9 pm is early... I think it’s a combination of the long-lingering daylight and both husband and I being under the weather (the Greys 0, summer cold +2). But in some ways it’s nice. Warmer weather and sickness means we aren’t that hungry anyway which leaves lots of time to lie around in the sunshine at the beach (if you are going to feel gross and want to nap, might as well do it at the beach!). Hopped up on cold medicine we did manage to make a bit of a date Saturday night. Armed with bubble tea (me) and a 1/2 pint of ice cream (husband) we headed down to Ogden Point. I can’t believe I have lived in Vic almost 3 years and it was my first time there. We wandered out on the sea wall until we got too cold and headed back to the cozy warmth of our car (#gettingold).

No comments:

Post a Comment