Tuesday 17 January 2012

Snow Day!

The husband and I agreed to share everything once upon a time, so I suppose it should come as no surprise that he would eventually give me his lingering cold. Not that I didn’t fight such generosity hard (I held out a good two weeks) but alas, I have finally succumbed and today marks my first (and hopefully only) sick day of the New Year.  But it was a perfect day to stay in: cold and snowy.  I slept until nearly noon and then later in the afternoon, once the cold and sinus meds had kicked in, we took Tucker for a walk. Tucker loves the snow, I mean l o v e s (I think it may be his Hungarian genes!) the snow. For I have never seen him happier than when he is frolicking in fresh snow. He barks at it, rolls in it, bounds through it. He also buries his face in it creating what we like to refer to as his “snowt” (snow + snout = snowt). Sometimes he also gets a good “snowtee “or “sneard” going too (too much?). Anyway, it’s adorable!
impatiently waiting for his walk
why walk when you can leap?
ducks at the pond
just one example of the "snowt"

No comments:

Post a Comment